For those of you looking to access your files from home, we have three methods to do so. WG suggest that for using one of the three methods you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser for the best user experience. If you do not have Chrome or Firefox installed on your PC, we first suggest talking with your parents to make sure this is ok.
Method #1 - GOOGLE DOC's
- Visit WG Google Apps login page and sign in with your WG username and password.
- Click DOCS on the list of Apps WG offers.
- You can also use Google Drive as a Student / Staff folder replacement. This requires a little program to run on your computer or whatever device you want to access your files from. You can learn more at Drive.google.com
- When logging into Google Service you must use your whole email address as the username.
Method #2 - VMWare Client - Remote Connection
- Visit the WG VMWare Login Page
- Choose option #2
3. Login with your school credentials and you now have access to a Windows 7 Virtual Desktop.